Marketing like it should be done: Based on your customer insights, data, process and a sprinkle of magic 🧙♂️.
I help companies…
- improve their organic traffic through SEO,
- boost ROI of paid campaigns like FB/IG, Google Ads & LinkedIn,
- expand into new growth channels,
- optimise landing pages to drive conversion,
- build growth loops for sustainable growth and
- teach growth team methodologies so they can do it themselves
If you are a start-up or established company looking for help to grow your business, get in touch!
Why work with me?
I actually care about what I do and enjoy it – and I’ve been doing it for over 10 years:
- more than 4 years at PayPal (2 years leading SEO for EMEA, 1 year leading SEO globally, 1 year Display & Paid Social Lead for EMEA)
- over 2 years at Truly Experiences as their Head of Growth
- Mentoring more than 50 companies at 500 Startups‘ seed and pre-Series A accelerator in London, Moscow, Kuwait, Riyadh and Mexico City
- Freelance work for companies such as JustWears, Pizza Express, FutureFinance, HonestBrew, PawSquad, Fy!, IrishPure and many more
What others say about me…
I’ve got quite a few recommendations on LinkedIn – here’s a snapshot.
“Johannes is the Lionel Messi of SEO.”Harrison Jones, Co-Founder of YallaParking
More the data type of person?
Truly Experiences – 15X SEO growth
Helped grow the overall business 3.5X in 2 years while increasing efficiency dramatically (2-3X CPA reduction)
Sunny Loans – Increased SEO 12X
I hold a masters degree in E-Marketing & Social Media (yes, that exists! 😄) and attended the Reforge Growth Series in 2017 (a highly selective growth programme led by Brian Balfour & Andrew Chen).
I’ve also spoken at several growth & marketing conferences (e.g. Growth Hacking World Forum London ’16, Marketing Week London ’17, Measurecamp London ’18, AllThingsData Israel ’18).
Working with me – how does it work?
Just get in touch via email and let me know what challenges you’re looking to get help with. After initial emails, we’ll have a 30 mins phone/video call to see if there’s a mutual fit.
After that, my approach depends on the project and how you’d like to work with me.
Please note: I’m a digital nomad (travelling & working at the same time), so meeting in person is usually not possible. I don’t work full time either (but with German efficiency). I work based on time-, project- or success-based remuneration.